LOCKDOWN INFORMATION – WEST ACRES VET
While we move into unchartered territory we would like to bring you some reassurance. We are committed to ensuring your precious animals get the medical care they deserve. Veterinary services have been classified as “essential services” and we will be open during the lockdown but there will be some limitations.
We are 100% behind the decision for a drastic country wide lockdown. In this light, we feel that it is important that we continue to reduce the risk of virus spread by minimising social interaction. This is for your as well as our staff’s protection.
What does this mean for you?
- We will work strictly on an appointment basis. This allows for adequate cleaning between visits and allows for no overlap in reception.
- Please call ahead for emergencies so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
- Please order food and medication telephonically. Payment can be made electronically. Products can either be collected from the practice or we can deliver (within Nelspruit).
- Telephonic consultations will be available in certain cases. Please call us to discuss this.
- Please notify us if you or a household member is ill before coming into the practice. We will formulate a plan to assist your pets while maintaining safety for everyone involved.